Welcome to Milestone Creations!

Milestone Creations is my shop in the virtual world of Second Life.
Check the link list for a link to Second Life and to the shop!

Sunday 4 January 2009

THANK YOU!

WOW!

I just have to say thank you to all of you! You really made this opening a lot of fun and a great success!

We started at 1PM SLT with about 25 people in the store who were looking around for the secret sale items when SL decided to make purchase impossible, people started to crash, and logins were disabled until close to 3PM SLT. So I decided to let the secret sale go until 6:30 SLT (apologies for the double notices I sent out in various groups because of that...)and wow, the numbers went up to 37 people in the store, lol!
I would have NEVER expected that and hope you all had a great time!
There was a huge crowd standing in front of the lucky chairs and the camping chair as well. Looked like people were getting in line to camp! It was awesome, just awesome!
Of course the necklace and the Lucky Chair gifts will stay so that those who didn't have a chance to come to the secret sale will be able to get the other gifties anyway :)

Thanks again! I had a lot of fun DJing for you and hope you will enjoy my products!

Miranda

No comments: