Welcome to Milestone Creations!

Milestone Creations is my shop in the virtual world of Second Life.
Check the link list for a link to Second Life and to the shop!

Thursday 22 January 2009

Can you feel the music?

I've been working on these for at least 2 weeks. Party because of my extremely busy RL, partly because I was quite picky and couldn't really decide how I want them to look like....
What I am talking about? More Neko stuff!!!

I got these cute music notes and immediately knew I wanted to use them as Neko jewelry. I'm a DJ in Second Life as well, so those are perfect for wearing at gigs! (Although I already have a "Rockstar" version on my mind ;))

Anyway, as usual, the tails and ears are scripted so that they move. The tails have a menu to pick the movement and they can also be emoted if someone touches them.
Both ears as well as the tails have bling elements that can be turned off and on as you like, just use the /1 bling on or /1 bling off command.

Enjoy!



No comments: