Welcome to Milestone Creations!

Milestone Creations is my shop in the virtual world of Second Life.
Check the link list for a link to Second Life and to the shop!

Monday 12 January 2009

For the Artist in you

Good morning!!!

I wanted to write this post last night, but then I had to realise that graduading from university and starting a job means getting up rather early :D
Therefore I'm posting it now :D

I was out shopping yesterday and also collecting some freebies and cheapies I saw on the Free*Style blog and when I put on the suit Creamy was writing about here http://slfreestyle.blogspot.com/2009/01/paint-splatted-and-androgyny.html it just hit me. This has to become my worksuit. I am a creative but chaotic mind and this suit so fits! But I needed some fitting Neko Ears and Tails!
So I went back to my work studio and started building and this is the result!





I especially like the colour dripping brushes of the ears, the spilled colour on the tail, and the colour filled tins on both.

As usual, tails and ears are scripted and the tail can also be emoted.

I hope you like them :)

Mira

No comments: