Welcome to Milestone Creations!

Milestone Creations is my shop in the virtual world of Second Life.
Check the link list for a link to Second Life and to the shop!

Saturday 10 January 2009

1/2 off sale at the Lovely Shops

I'm sorry for posting so late, but RL is keeping me extremely busy at the moment.

There is a huge 1/2 off sale at the Lovely Shops all Saturday. I have 2 stores there, one in the Docks and one in the Butterfly area and all items in both stores are marked down to 50%.

At 2 pm slt there will also be a huge party at the Docks. It would be great to welcome you there and I hope you're going to enjoy shopping there.

And because it is Valentine's Day soon, I've marked my girly punk valentine special down to 1LD for the duration of the sale!

That's it from me for today. A new release will hopefully follow next week. :)

Mira

No comments: