Welcome to Milestone Creations!

Milestone Creations is my shop in the virtual world of Second Life.
Check the link list for a link to Second Life and to the shop!

Thursday 1 January 2009

Grand Opening Party on Saturday!

The move is done and the time is found!
After some difficulties finding a date for the re-opning party of my store I have now decided to have it this Saturday (Jan, 3rd) from 1-3pm SLT on the roof of my mainstore!
I will be DJing so expect lots of rock, pop, cheese and just a lot of fun!

During those 2 hours there will be 10 items marked down to only 1LD each. Walk around the store and try to find them!

I am really excited about this. As you can see by the many blog entries lately I have been busy creating lots of new things for you for the re-opening and I've done so :D

I hope that after all the exams a time will come now where I can do things more regularly, but you all know how RL can be ;)



Hope to see you all on Saturday!!!

No comments: