Welcome to Milestone Creations!

Milestone Creations is my shop in the virtual world of Second Life.
Check the link list for a link to Second Life and to the shop!

Friday 17 October 2008

Something ends....

I'm going through extremely hard times in RL right now. The last days have been tearing my inside appart... I've been trying to distract myself in all possible ways but all I seem to be able to is crying...
But I think a public blog is not the right place to post the miseries of my life...

Instead I better show you how I tried to work through my mistery and tried to distract myself.
The result are 3 new poses that have a lot to do with my current situation (Well, not really difficult when I cannot think of anything else right now.).

But I guess everyone has gone through those moments and maybe my poses can at least help you to get over it...


Who hasn't been in this state yet: you're life seems to be falling into pieces... all that is left are tears and broken glass, a broken heart... your hopes and dreams destroyed...



If you're lucky you have friends that will be there for you. You often only find real friends in situations you need them. If you found such friends, value them highly and be a friend yourself if they need you...




Maybe there will come the day when you're not bitter any more and can move on... But maybe this longing for what you had will never go away... too precious was what you've lost and you would do anything to turn back time...














As always all poses are mod/trans/no copy. you can change the pictures in the frames...

No comments: