Welcome to Milestone Creations!

Milestone Creations is my shop in the virtual world of Second Life.
Check the link list for a link to Second Life and to the shop!

Saturday 18 October 2008

Cheerleader!

When hunting freebies you come across the most wonderous things.
A while ago I was in a shop that concentrates on American Cheerleader uniforms (but I have to admit, I don't even know for what kind fo sports they are cheering for :D).
And I am also roleplaying at the World of Hogwarts roleplay and am the Quidditch Co-Ordinator there. We also have a Hogwarts themed cheerleader team there.
So while trying to get my head off I made a cheerleader pose!
It was quite fun finding that shop with the uniforms again and finding 4 volunteeers who would get those dollarbies and pose with me.
A big thank you to Riko, Keshawn, Roisin, and Nicolina for modelling here with me!

No comments: