Welcome to Milestone Creations!

Milestone Creations is my shop in the virtual world of Second Life.
Check the link list for a link to Second Life and to the shop!

Sunday 12 October 2008

Some free stuff!

I've also added some cool new things to my shop!

1) An item camping chair!
You need a spooky ghost for your halloween decoration? No problem! Just camp for it now! And if you're not patient enough you can buy it on the board behind it.



2) A new profile pick item giver!
If you have my store in your picks you only have to click the "free" board and you will get this great blood fountain for our vampire garden party! If you don't have a pick yet and are creating one, then let me tell you that it can take up to 48hrs until the board registers it.



3) I've put a new dress into the lucky chair! It's the black golden stars gown from my Star Collection.
With renaming the shop and renaming all my products (how much I hate this work, lol) I will get rid of some of my products. And I think my former gowns have been in the LC long enough so that it is time for a new one :D

4) At the moment I am preparing a Halloween hunt. I am planning on releasing it in the week before Halloween. I am not going to tell you what you can grab there, then :D You'll have to come and seek yourself :D


Oh, and before I close this post, I just have to show you how my mansion now looks like with all the ghosts flying around and stuff. On a side note, I bought the fog, lol!

No comments: