Welcome to Milestone Creations!

Milestone Creations is my shop in the virtual world of Second Life.
Check the link list for a link to Second Life and to the shop!

Monday 20 October 2008

More free Halloween stuff!

I am such a freebie whore. And while I was hunting, I came across a funny Halloween themed Unlucky Chair. Of course I needed to get one for my own store as well :D

But do you know what happens when I am too motivated? Little Mira opened the notecard and read "If you already own a lucky chair you know how it works..." and closed the notecard again. The product sign behind the chair was too small for my taste, so I happily edited it like i did with my other chair too...Then I tested it and suddenly I was sitting a metre above the chair... which means that instead of cutting my head off the axe thingi is now going through my stomach... so I opened the notecard again and read further "we don't think it is wise to edit this chair version because it has very sensible particle effects, etc in it... resizing is also not a good idea... don't say we didn't warn you..." D'oh!
Anyway, the chair is still there and I put a nice golden diamond necklace for you in there.
But luckily this is not the only halloween stuff I have for you.
I also got an Apple Bob. You can either get a foul or wormy apple or a prize ^^ which prize it is is displayed on a poster.
You think this was everything? No, you're wrong! I also made 3 very nice Halloween ghost and vampire pictures. You can win those if the pumpkin lanterns that are lying around in the store carry the first letter of your name!

And now: Happy Halloween and happy hunting!

No comments: