Welcome to Milestone Creations!

Milestone Creations is my shop in the virtual world of Second Life.
Check the link list for a link to Second Life and to the shop!

Sunday 12 October 2008

The day of new releases....

I have been busy the whole week working on new stuff. Therefore don't be surprised about all the posts that will come up now :D

First of all I want to present you my new home! :D
In perfect time for Halloween I've built a Haunted Mansion and I loved it so much that I've swapped it with my treehouse :D

I absolutely adore the textures, inside as well as the outside ones! And my little parcel surrounded with tons of trees was perfect for taking the adds :D





I will post another picture later after I've presented you my other works from this week.
The Mansion is available in the store along with an info-notecard :)

No comments: