Welcome to Milestone Creations!

Milestone Creations is my shop in the virtual world of Second Life.
Check the link list for a link to Second Life and to the shop!

Wednesday 3 June 2009

News!

Hey everyone!

I'm sorry that I haven't been blogging since the news of my technical difficulties but RL became so busy quickly.
My laptop is fixed, so back to normal!

It was *Paint SL Purple* Day on Monday. For that occasion I made a freebie hat and scarf. Again sorry that I didn't blog about it earlier but if you are a member of the subscribe-o-group you should have gotten it anyway. And it is set outside the store for 0LD, so come and grab it!

Along with the freebie I made a purple edition of my neko sets "Lovely" and "Melody". I set them out for 50LD for each part on Monday, but when a friend then told me that I can have RFL vendors without being on a team (*dough* why didn't anyone tell me earlier?), so I've now placed the full sets in the RFL vendors at the regular price, so shop and donate as much as you can!
The RFL freebie box is right next to the vendors.

Last news for today: the hairfair flickr contest has started! You can win hair fatpacks of many designers and get into the RFL SIMs a day earlier than everyone else if you belong to the 10 winners!
http://www.flickr.com/groups/hairfair2009/


No comments: