Welcome to Milestone Creations!

Milestone Creations is my shop in the virtual world of Second Life.
Check the link list for a link to Second Life and to the shop!

Tuesday 23 June 2009

New Pose Set and Animation!

Hi!

I made cute mermaid stuff because the RFL Fantasy Fair mermaid area was just sooooo beautiful and inspired me!





But CAREFUL! Both shell halves are seperated from each other. To move both halves make sure you have both selected first. The upper part can be opened or closed by clicking on it (that's the reason why it isn't linked to the rest of the shell).

All poseballs are mod/trans/no copy.

To hide the posballs just type /1 hide in open chat. To make them show use /1 show.

The cushion comes in 6 colours. To change the colours type: /10 cushion colour (colours are: cherry, blue, gold, green, purple, red).

And because I liked one of the poses quite a lot, I sat down and extended it to a cute mermaid animation!

No comments: