Welcome to Milestone Creations!

Milestone Creations is my shop in the virtual world of Second Life.
Check the link list for a link to Second Life and to the shop!

Tuesday 26 May 2009

Technical Problems + Hunt

Over the weekend one of my fans in my laptop broke. I have already called the technical support and they wanted to send a technican today, but it looks like it's going to be tomorrow until it gets fixed.
Until then, I cannot be online long enough to remove the milestones from the store. So you can still get all the good deals before they officially go on sale for their regular price.

I just wanted to let you all know that the "Through the looking glass" hunt started yesterday.
If you click the sign at my store you get the LM for the starting location and of course you can look for my gift while you're there. I have placed a little hunt helper next to the sign that will give you a hint if you need one.
The official blog page you can find here: http://ihunt-uhunt.blogspot.com

Happy Hunting

No comments: