Welcome to Milestone Creations!

Milestone Creations is my shop in the virtual world of Second Life.
Check the link list for a link to Second Life and to the shop!

Monday 23 February 2009

Shoes Shoes Shoes!

While I was working on my St Patrick's Neko version, I had to look for some sculpties. And while I was browsing XStreet I found some cute sculpty shoes and lots of other cute stuff, and suddenly I decided: "Hey, you go and make shoes, girl!"
And therefore, I am proud to show you my first shoe creations!

I started with some plaid pumps, because I just love the Scottish tartan! But I better stop talking now and let the pictures talk instead.
The plaid version and the plaid skull version are available as singles and as fatpack!









The shoes will be available at the mainstore as soon as SL lets me rezz things again and doesn't time out :D

No comments: