Welcome to Milestone Creations!

Milestone Creations is my shop in the virtual world of Second Life.
Check the link list for a link to Second Life and to the shop!

Sunday 15 February 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

Wow, I've been so busy lately, I've totally forgotten about my blog, lol!

I hope you had a fantastic Valentine's Day and were able to spend some time with the one you love.

For those of you who haven't seen my inworld notice yet, We have reached more than 150 subscribers in the group and we're close to 200 already, so that I've sent out a cute Valentine Lip ring gift out to you!

And I've started a Valentine Secret Sale, going from Feb 14th 12pm slt - Feb 15th 12pm slt.
I know I am such an idiot because that means you only have 3 hours left, but I hope you can make it and enjoy it anyway.

Oh, and the KID's hunt started, so my cute Kids Neko Set is now available for hunting!


As every Saturday, I've been part of the 50% off Sale at the Lovely Mall. No worries if you have missed this one, there will be another Saturday coming next week and I'll be part of it again as well!

And I have something else to tell you: I've rented another store. This time it's at Ivy Falls, right on the opposite side of the big Exile hair store!

OK, I hope you'll enjoy the rest of your love weekend!

Miranda

No comments: