Welcome to Milestone Creations!

Milestone Creations is my shop in the virtual world of Second Life.
Check the link list for a link to Second Life and to the shop!

Tuesday 30 December 2008

New cute poses just for you!

You know, I am really happy right now. So many things worked out well for me lately, in SL as well in RL.
I guess my SL are news are more interesting for you ;)
I am now a member of Fashion Consolidated http://fashcon.com/, which means my notices will be read by far more people than before and I am waiting for the folks from Fashion R Us http://www.fashion-r-us.com/ to contact me about my application as vendor there as well.

And I have to say a big THANK YOU to Ashia Tomson from the Free*Style blog for this post here http://slfreestyle.blogspot.com/2008/12/woa.html
I have been stalking Lucky Chairs for all my Second Life and I have seen those little kitty boxes under the chairs and I also have used the Lucky Chair station a dozen times. But NEVER before I had thought about the connection between both! Yes, I am sometimes a bit naive and thought putting out a Lucky Chair is enough to be part of the LC network. Bless! Luckily the enlightenment came with Ashia's post and as I like to say... better be enlightened late than never :D
I've contacted Hazel immediately and thank god she liked this blog and sent me one of the kitty boxes xD Now I am REALLY connected to the network!

Then I have just seen today that the folks from the old estates seem to have even more trouble as now tier is apparently going to be raised in Jan 2009. I've done some maths and saw that my new land is even cheaper than the old one was, and with the increase of tier I am even happier that I left!!!

So all in all I can say that everything works out pretty well. Which is why I want to run around and scream Hoooooo! at everyone I see xD
But instead of declaring myself a lunatic I used my energy to create some new poses for you. Two are released now, I have two others finished already but I want to take the adds with friends of mine (and my partner) who aren't online for 2 or 3 days, so you can expect some more releases by the end of the week.



This one's so me! :D I like to grin and pounce everyone and just be silly when I'm happy!



And this is me and my hunni who's helping me modelling for that pose (as if he would mind touching my ass ;) ). It is the perfect pose for some quiet and intense moments and you can easily get lost in the other one's eyes...

As always the poses are mod/trans but no copy and you can test them in my store :)

No comments: