Welcome to Milestone Creations!

Milestone Creations is my shop in the virtual world of Second Life.
Check the link list for a link to Second Life and to the shop!

Wednesday 3 December 2008

It's Winter! Christmas Is Coming!

My real life still keeps me extremely busy right now, but I still found the time to create a few new things when I turned my home parcel into a little winter wonderland.

First of all, my cute build a snowman animation. I am really proud of it as it is my first animation and it just fits perfectly for this winter theme. Like the poses you can test that one in my store.



Do you like candy and gingerbread as much as I do? I was wondering if I shouldn't live in a gingerbread house, but I so often changed my mind that I now have 2 gingerbread houses, a large one and a small one. Depending on your needs (and prims) you can pick the size suitable for you.





I am totally into the north pole theme, so I've created Santa's home. It has a Christmas themed wallpaper, and even the Christmas decoration and the bookcases are included. Not included is the reindeer, I love it too much :D

No comments: