Welcome to Milestone Creations!

Milestone Creations is my shop in the virtual world of Second Life.
Check the link list for a link to Second Life and to the shop!

Wednesday 19 December 2007

Translated version

Here is the translated version (by google). It is sometimes a bit odd to read, but in most cases when it refers to "it" or "he" it actually means me! *grins*
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fdejavu-intl-spanish.blogspot.com%2F2007%2F12%2Fsecond-life-y-trajes-de-navidad-para_19.html&langpair=es%7Cen&hl=de&ie=UTF-8

3 comments:

Sirahal said...

Oh cool! I love the question about your name... I actually have the same story behind Sirahal! I looove creative writing in my spare time, and when I signed up for SL, my latest story was "Sirahal", named for the main character..so it just kinda started. I even have a SL outfit that looks like my character, hee hee

Miranda Milestone said...

Well, actually I wanted to use the name I also use as author, but the surname I wanted was already taken, so I tried Miranda with the same surname. Then I found out that you can switch through all the names and Miranda Milestone kept sticking in my mind, because it flows somehow. And so Miranda Milestone was born *grins*

Sirahal said...

Neat!