Welcome to Milestone Creations!

Milestone Creations is my shop in the virtual world of Second Life.
Check the link list for a link to Second Life and to the shop!

Saturday 5 June 2010

New Release + 60L Weekend

Hello everyone!

The past few months have been extremely busy for me in RL, so I didn't have time to create in SL. Those who are in my inworld group know that I at least kept the 60L weekend updated with special offers from previous creations.

But this weekend I am finally able to present you something new! Summer is here and who doesn't want to sit outside in the garden reading or cuddling with your love? Therefore I have two cute benches for your garden decoration. They are mod, so you can adjust the colour to the rest of your furniture.
Available for only 60L only this weekend! On Monday the price will go up to its normal level!

Miranda


No comments: