Welcome to Milestone Creations!

Milestone Creations is my shop in the virtual world of Second Life.
Check the link list for a link to Second Life and to the shop!

Saturday 19 September 2009

AVAST COOKIE!

This is my favourite quote from "Shrek the Third" and it fits so well today because it is TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY!!!!

The waves of Second Life washed a shipwreck onto the shore of my store. Rumors say that it is a ghost ship and that it holds a treasure chest filled with goodies. Can you find it?
(I've asked my 'featured friends' if they want to add something, too, so you should check from time to time to see if the ship reveals another treasure as they are all from different time zones. ;) )

There is another secret sale in my store, starting today, ending some time tomorrow (I don't like fixed deadlines, so hurry before they are gone again :P). There are 5 items reduced to 1LD, 3 items are reduced to 50% of its original price! Find them and you're making a great deal!

Have a great Saturday!

No comments: