Welcome to Milestone Creations!

Milestone Creations is my shop in the virtual world of Second Life.
Check the link list for a link to Second Life and to the shop!

Thursday 26 March 2009

The Bunny Hop Hunt

I know, I know, it has been ages since I've been blogging, but my RL is eating my time (and me!). During the last week I've never slept more than 3.5 - 4 hours a night, so you can imagine how pretty I am with the dark rings around my red eyes :D

Anyway, it took me a while to finish it, but I made it just in time for the Bunny Hop:
The cuddle egg pose!

This is the exclusive gift for the hunt which is starting on the 27th of March at Midnight! (Ssshhhh.... but for those who are in my update group and who are reading this blog: the egg is hidden and already set for sale, so come and call this pose yours!) The egg pet is included in the pose!

Happy Hunting!

Mira

No comments: