Welcome to Milestone Creations!

Milestone Creations is my shop in the virtual world of Second Life.
Check the link list for a link to Second Life and to the shop!

Saturday 12 January 2008

Girly Punk Collection

It's a new year and time to invent myself again! Lately, I am often seen as neko and I changed my style from the nice girl next door to a tough, posh, sexy, but still elegant female neko punk.


And this change inspired me for the "Girly Punk Collection". Friends of mine modelled for me and I think we look really good together. Some might even say we're the "fantastic four - sailor moon revival team" ;)

Your Girly Punk set comes with: shirt, pants, skirt, socks, and a flexi ribbon on your back!


Available in purple, green, red, blue and a special Valentine Edition in PINK!


I really really like this collection and I hope you'll like it, too!






No comments: